Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Bought: CAH, GIS, GWW, HCP, HRL, K, KHC, KMB, T, WBA

It's been a while since I've posted on here... Life has been crazy hectic with work and trying to raise two kids haha... August and September seemed to have a lot of great buying opportunities in my opinion as there seemed to be a lot of dips in a lot of decent companies.

Below are my stock purchases for the months of August and September:
  • I purchased 16 shares of Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) at $70.50 per share in my wife's Roth IRA account.  This is a dividend yield of 2.62%, adding $29.60 to my non-taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 5 shares of Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) at $67 per share in my taxable brokerage account.  This is a dividend yield of 2.76%, adding $9.25 to my taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 10 shares of General Mills, Inc. (GIS) at $51.099 per share in my taxable brokerage account.  This is a dividend yield of 3.84%, adding $19.60 to my taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 5 shares of W.W. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) at $161 per share in my taxable brokerage account.  This is a dividend yield of 3.18%, adding $25.60 to my taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 25 shares of HCP, Inc. (HCP) at $27.87 per share in my taxable brokerage account.  This is a dividend yield of 5.31%, adding $37 to my taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 10 shares of Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) at $31.35 per share in my taxable brokerage account.  This is a dividend yield of 2.17%, adding $6.80 to my taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 10 shares of Kellogg Company (K) at $64 per share in my taxable brokerage account.  This is a dividend yield of 3.38%, adding $21.60 to my taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 5 shares of The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) at $84.92 per share in my taxable brokerage account.  This is a dividend yield of 2.94%, adding $12.50 to my taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 5 shares of The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) at $80.65 per share in my taxable brokerage account.  This is a dividend yield of 3.10%, adding $12.50 to my taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 5 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB) at $118 per share in my taxable brokerage account.  This is a dividend yield of 3.29%, adding $19.40 to my taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 10 shares of AT&T Inc. (T) at $35.55 per share in my taxable brokerage account.  This is a dividend yield of 5.51%, adding $19.60 to my taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 5 shares of Walgreens Boot Alliance, Inc. (WBA) at $78.735 per share in my taxable brokerage account.  This is a dividend yield of 2.03%, adding $8 to my taxable dividend income.
After these purchases, my taxable dividend income will increase by $191.85, and my non-taxable dividend income will increase by $29.60.

What do you think of my August and September purchases?  Do you own any of the same companies?

No comments:

Post a Comment