Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Bought On Loyal3: PEP

I purchased the following stock in my Loyal3 account on 3/25/2015:
  • 0.2084 shares of Pepsico, Inc. (PEP) at $95.97 per share.
About The Company
Pepsico, Inc. operates as a food and beverage company worldwide.  Some of their well-known brands include Lays, Ruffles, Doritos, Tostitos, Cheetos, Fritos, Quaker, Aunt Jemima, Capn Crunch, Life, Rice-A-Roni, Pepsi, Gatorade, Mountain Dew, Aquafina, 7UP, Mountain Dew, Tropicana, and Sierra Mist.  Dividend yield at time of purchase is 2.7%.

My Thoughts
I'm pretty content with my purchase since Pepsi is pretty well diversified; it sells carbonated and non-carbonated beverages, snacks that many people eat, and food products.  There seems to be some concern recently over Coca Cola and Pepsi since consumer tastes are changing.  Personally, as long as these two companies keep paying rising dividends, I'm not too concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment