Thursday, May 17, 2018

January Stock Purchases: HCP, PG, SO, WELL

Life has been really busy for me the past few months, but I will try to catch up on my posts to keep everyone aware of my dividends I've been receiving, my portfolio, my stock purchases, and my savings rates.

Below are my stock purchases for January:
  • I purchased 20 shares of HCP, Inc. (HCP) at $25.5799 per share in my taxable brokerage account.  This is a dividend yield of 5.79%, adding $29.60 to my taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 10 shares of Welltower Inc. (WELL) at $60.75 per share in my taxable brokerage account.  This is a dividend yield of 5.73%, adding $34.80 to my taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 24 shares of The Southern Company (SO) at $46.75 per share in my Roth IRA account.  This is a dividend yield of 4.96%, adding $55.68 to my non-taxable dividend income.
  • I purchased 13 shares of The Procter & Gamble Company (PG) at $86.50 per share in my Roth IRA account.  This is a dividend yield of 3.32%, adding $37.31 to my non-taxable dividend income.
After these purchases, my taxable dividend income will increase by $64.40, and my non-taxable dividend income will increase by $92.99.

What do you think of my January purchases?  Do you own any of the same companies?

2 comments:

  1. This whole concept is clear in the market to produce a better understanding in the progress.




    Stock Cash Tips
    mcx gold option tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service -Email info@lemeridianfds.com.
    lfdsloans@outlook.com
    (WhatsApp...+1-989-3943-740 Or Call +1-913-9518-145)

    ReplyDelete