Below are the recent stocks sold on my Loyal3 account:
- I sold 0.1892 shares of AXP at $76.75 per share for a gain of 45.20%.
- I sold 0.3697 shares of DPS at $89.90 per share for a gain of 10.80%.
- I sold 0.9396 shares of DNKN at $50.65 per share for a gain of 18.98%.
- I sold 0.1815 shares of HAS at $82.29 per share for a gain of 49.40%.
- I sold 1.0604 shares of K at $72.14 per share for a gain of 9.29%.
- I sold 0.1494 shares of KHC at $86.71 per share for a gain of 30.30%.
- I sold 1.5783 shares of MAT at $29.39 per share for a gain of 15.98%.
- I sold 0.2825 shares of MCD at $121.04 per share for a gain of 13.93%.
- I sold 1.2157 shares of PEP at $101.81 per share for a gain of 3.14%.
- I sold 6.5158 shares of TGT at $71.28 per share for a gain of 3.21%.
- I sold 1.2201 shares of UL at $42.47 per share for a gain of 3.64%.
- I sold 0.2815 shares of YUM and YUMC at $64.44 per share and $25.99 per share, respectively, for a total gain of 27.15%.
Looking back, I'm sure if I had waited, I could have gotten bigger gains on certain stocks had I waited a little longer such as K, KHC, and PEP. But for me, I wanted to exit out of as many positions with gains as quickly as possible so I can begin consolidating and simplifying my brokerage accounts.
Currently, there are only three companies left in my Loyal3 acccount: KO, VFC, and WMT. I feel confident that these stock prices will go back up at which point I will sell them at a gain. The only question is how long until these stocks bounce back, especially VFC and WMT since they've been pretty beaten down recently.
Do you have more than one brokerage account open? If so, what's the reason for having multiple brokerage accounts?