Monday, June 19, 2017

Sold On Loyal3: KO, VFC

I have sold off all my remaining positions on Loyal3 since I have consolidated all my stocks.  I also made the right decision to exit out of Loyal3 since they decided to use a new platform which would be charging a fixed fee every month to make free trades.

I sold 3.5874 shares of KO at $42.36 per share for a gain of 1.31% and 9.3549 shares of VFC at $55.72 per share for a gain of 0.24% on my Loyal3 account.  After these two sales, I will no longer have any positions with Loyal3.

2 comments:

  1. Real shame L3 went under. It was a great service for newbie investors to get their feet wet with stocks. I'm guessing you will buy back both VFC and KO at some point going forward. Two great names that belong in any long term dividend growth portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keith,

      I agree with you. Loyal3 was great for people just starting out with little capital. And you are correct; I plan on buying back VFC and KO since they are both solid companies. I just didn't want to deal with the hassle of transferring when I didn't have much money in Loyal3 to start with.

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete